Basic profile of Indonesia
Indonesia (referred to as Indonesia for short) is an important country in Southeast Asia. It is a transportation hub connecting Asia and Oceania, the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean. For Indonesia, China is the fourth largest export market after Japan, the United States and Singapore, and China is also the second largest source country of imports after Singapore. In recent years, China-Indonesia bilateral trade has grown rapidly, and the total import and export trade has shown a clear upward trend.
The Indonesian customs data of the foreign trade state network (hereinafter referred to as Indonesian data) is the first-hand raw customs data obtained directly from the local customs. The import and export data has a large amount of information and is complete. It provides online query.
Indonesia data description
The newly added Indonesian data is the record of every shipping transaction between Indonesia and all global trading companies from January to June 2019, including import data and export data. 12 Million Original B / Ls, including 149,150 buyers, 127,063 suppliers. Subsequent data will be maintained in a normal and continuously updated state. According to the update frequency of Indonesia's original customs data, it usually lags by one to two months.
1. In each bill of lading transaction record, there are 8-digit HS codes used in Indonesian customs declaration.
2. The bill of lading transaction date and the customs clearance date remain the same.
3. The detailed product description of the goods is provided in the data. The language used is English.
4. The import and export data contains information of both parties, including company name and company address. The data quality is good.
5. Transaction price: The CIF price provided by the import data and the FOB price provided by the export data.
6. The Indonesian data is different from the customs data provided by other front-line countries. The data not only includes the transaction amount of the transaction, but also provides other detailed customs tariff information, such as freight, insurance, and import taxes.
7. The port information is very detailed, including specific destination port, unloading port, transshipment port and customs area information.