The import and export goods declaration form refers to the consignor of the import and export goods or their agents who make a written declaration on the actual situation of the import and export goods in accordance with the format prescribed by the customs, in order to require the customs to clear the goods according to the applicable customs system Legal documents for formalities.
Information required for customs declaration of general export goods
Customs declaration; invoice; packing list; declaration of power of attorney; contract; inspection will be provided if required.
Main contents of customs declaration
1.Export port: fill in the customs name and code of the port where the goods are actually exported. For export transit cargo, the customs name and code of the place where the goods are located should be filled in.
2. Declaration unit: The full name of the declaration unit, the name of the declaration person, the number of the declaration person, the contact phone number, the postal code of the declaration unit, etc. are filled in this column, and the official seal of the declaration unit is stamped.
3. Date of declaration: the date of declaration to the customs.
4. Business unit and delivery unit: Fill in the production enterprises or export units that export goods in the territory, including factories that export goods by themselves, and entrust foreign trade companies with foreign trade import and export rights to export goods.
5. Transportation method, transportation vehicle name and number: According to different transportation methods, fill in the transportation vehicle, name or number used to transport the goods out of the border.
6. Bill of lading or waybill number: the bill of lading or waybill number of the filled goods, that is, the number of the export bill of lading.
7. Container number: in case of container transportation, the number of containers and the number of each container shall be filled in together.
8. Attached documents: the name and number of relevant documents submitted to the customs with the customs declaration.
9. Marking code, commodity number, commodity name, specification model: Marking code of the goods, the commodity code of the export goods determined according to the commodity classification coding rules prescribed by the customs; fill in the full name of the goods, specifications and models of the export goods specification. If there is more than one type of goods and specifications, they should be filled item by item.
10. Number of pieces and type, quantity and weight of packaging: fill in the actual number of exported goods with outer packaging. If there are multiple types of packaging, the number of pieces should be specified separately according to the type of packaging. The actual quantity and unit of the goods, such as “a”. "Gross weight" fills in the total weight of the goods; "net weight" fills in the natural net weight after deducting the outer packaging.
11. Transaction method, transaction price: fill in the actual transaction method, such as FOB, CFR, CIF, etc. The unit price, total price and price conditions of the goods specified in the contract. For example, FOB price, CIF price, etc., please indicate the currency in this column.
12. Nature of tax collection and exemption: the nature types of the customs administration of tax collection, exemption and reduction of export goods.
13. Freight, insurance premium and miscellaneous expenses: for export goods whose transaction price contains freight and insurance premium, the international transportation and insurance expenses of all goods included in the customs declaration shall be reported; Miscellaneous expenses are the expenses that should be calculated in the customs value or deducted from the customs value other than the transaction price.
14. The port (station): the full name of the port and city where the goods are scheduled to finally arrive.
15. Contract (agreement) number: fill in the contract number of the goods of this declaration, including year, character track, serial number and attachment number.
16. The country (region) of arrival: the country (region) where the export goods directly arrived or the name of the country (region) of the final destination when no commercial transaction occurred in the country (region) of transit.
17. Trade country and receiving unit: the name of the country (region) where the goods are actually consumed and traded. Fill in the name and location of the overseas final consignee. All can be filled in based on export contracts and invoices.
18. Country of Origin / Country of Final Destination (Region): Both import and export must be reported.
(1) "Country of origin (region)" of export declaration form is China by default and can be modified; the "final destination country (region)" shall be filled in by the enterprise.
(2) The "final destination country (region)" of the import declaration form is China by default and can be modified; "Country (region) of origin" shall be filled in by the enterprise.
19. Unit or total price: Fill in the actual transaction price and total price of the exported goods under the same item number.