(1) We fully understand and respect the reasonable expectations of our users regarding the protection of their privacy and we undertake to take reasonable steps to protect your privacy in accordance with the law.
(2) In order for us to provide you with [foreign trade business information consulting services] and other related services, you agree that we may collect information from you in the manner specified in this Agreement, including but not limited to: avatars, posts, replies, likes, clicks, private messages, logs, cookies, etc.; we have the right to use the aforementioned information and statistical values that do not have direct direction or specific personal attributes. The right to share.
(3) Except for the requirements of the law or governmental authorities with legal authority and the provisions of this agreement, we shall not disclose or reveal users' personal information to third parties without their consent.
(4) We may disclose or reveal your personal information if you choose to consent to such disclosure or reveal at the time of registration, or if you have otherwise agreed with us and our partners to disclose or reveal your personal information. If you choose to disclose or reveal your personal information, you do so at your own risk and we or our partners are not responsible for any risk that may arise as a result.
(5) You agree that you shall also comply strictly with the receipt collection and privacy practices of this Agreement.